Loan No. and Title: 3947 MON: Ulaanbaatar Urban Services and Ger Areas Development Investment Program - Tranche 3
Package No. and Title: T3-CS01: Institutional Development and Capacity Building for Subcenter Development
line for Submission of Bids: 4 October 2021 (11.59PM Manila local time)
- The Government of Mongolia has received financing from the Asian Development Bank (ADB) toward the cost of Ulaanbaatar Urban Services and Ger Areas Development Investment Program. Part of this financing will be used for the consulting services assignment named above.
- The Municipality of Ulaanbaatar (“the Employer”) invites eligible consulting Firms to participate in the call for the “Institutional Development and Capacity Building for Subcenter Development” consulting services. The Selection will be conducted in accordance with ADB’s Quality and Cost Based Selection (QCBS) method, using the Full Technical Proposal (FTP). The assignment is open to consultants from ADB member countries.
- The main objectives of this assignment are the definition and implementation of mechanisms for sustainable development of subcenters and capacity building of institutions. The mechanisms and institutions developed under this consultancy services will serve as the development framework model for ger areas in Ulaanbaatar. For more details, please obtain the full TOR of the Contract Package through the ADB’s Consultant Management System, under “Consulting opportunities”.
- To be qualified for the Shortlisting of the contract package, the bid participants shall be evaluated against the following criteria:
- (i) Technical competence;
- (ii) Geographical experience;
- (iii) Management competence;
- (iv) Understanding of assignment;
- Expressions of interest must be submitted only through the ADB’s Consultant Management System using the EOI template.